Strange lights from the sky (Personal experience)

Personal true experiences about alien encounters
Francesca

Strange lights from the sky (Personal experience)

Post by Francesca » Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 am

It's late for the party, but I'll share my UFO story. It was 1986 in Utah. We were having dinner when my father asked us all to go down the front porch. There were three bright lights in the sky, layer by layer, layer by layer. From our point of view, if that makes sense, they're only about 4 inches. The closest one is probably 300 feet, and the furthest one is probably 1,000 feet. Anyway, they just sat there and waited 10-15 minutes. The whole community saw them. In any case, after about 10 minutes, one of the lights on the top will go out (the lights go out), reappear, and launch rapidly into the sky. Soon it looked as if it had left a bright light. About 30 seconds later, the second one does the same thing. The last man blinked (the light went out), but the thing fell off. There was a lighted object falling from the bottom of the ship, and then it flew straight up into the sky. The next day we went to find what it had fallen down and found nothing. It's not that exciting, but it's true.

Savannah

Re: Strange lights from the sky (Personal experience)

Post by Savannah » Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 am

Three years ago, in June or July, my wife and I saw six distant single-point lights in the sky. They formed tight formations (spirals, asterisks, circular rotations, etc.) in the air, and then stopped still. Hang 1-2 minutes. While parking at the rest stop, everyone else came out of the car and looked at the sky and was stunned. In the next few weeks, the region’s news was reviewed but no reports were found. That was my only "UFO" experience. Hope it is just some experimental aircraft or something.

Taavetti

Post by Taavetti » Thu May 31, 2018 7:54 am

I have a story that I don't tell very often because people think I'm crazy. This happened when I was in high school.
When my mother and I drove down the hill, we stopped near my house. There is a huge plane in front of us, but in the air. I don't know much about altitude or anything else, but it's probably as low as it was a few minutes after the plane landed.
It's round, with lights around it. I have never seen or known a plane of any kind. These lights are also round and big. It lingered for thirty seconds. Then it disappeared into thin air.
To this day, my mother is convinced it was a UFO.

Oakley

Post by Oakley » Thu May 31, 2018 7:55 am

I'm not talking about me. At least you have a witness. I'm alone! I couldn't even find any information about me, and I found it hard to believe that there were no other witnesses -- I grew up far from the uninhabited place.

MichaelMar

Strange lights from the sky Personal experience

Post by MichaelMar » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:03 am

I may be missing something here, but does anyone have detailed pictures of what was inside the cabinet?