Alien abductees tell everything: in Ufos, secret bases on earth, and more...

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
Hebrew Uziah

Alien abductees tell everything: in Ufos, secret bases on earth, and more...

Post by Hebrew Uziah » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 am

Alien experiencer Steve Boucher Shared two incredible stories of his close encounters with aliens as a child and a teenager:

One night, a UFO stopped on the way Steve and his father, one of the men take his father to the spacecraft, and the other an alien sitting in a car about 20 minutes, with Steve accompanied him until his father came back. Steve was about four years old. His father confirmed the story in later years, and Steve asked him that he "thought it was a dream."

Steve and his band were kidnapped while driving home from a concert. Four of them were asked to take off all their clothes and were given a series of tests. Before taking off, the aliens told Steve that he would forget the whole thing, and he did so soon, but later, through hypnosis, he remembered the whole thing.

Xerxes

Re: Alien abductees tell everything: in Ufos, secret bases on earth, and more...

Post by Xerxes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 am

It is important that more and more people share their experience of this phenomenon. It has been in the dark, obscure, far from the public eye for too long. For a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the existence of ET in today's world, its meaning and its causes, please refer to the briefing of human Allies. These books are free online. I discovered these resources nearly five years ago, and that's part of the puzzle of connecting them. I strongly recommend that people read and consider these materials.

Tangela

Re: Alien abductees tell everything: in Ufos, secret bases on earth, and more...

Post by Tangela » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 am

Xerxes wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 am
It is important that more and more people share their experience of this phenomenon. It has been in the dark, obscure, far from the public eye for too long. For a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the existence of ET in today's world, its meaning and its causes, please refer to the briefing of human Allies. These books are free online. I discovered these resources nearly five years ago, and that's part of the puzzle of connecting them. I strongly recommend that people read and consider these materials.
This is how the account of the abductee must have been in full compliance with the reports and warnings of the Allies!

WadsWorth

Post by WadsWorth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 am

Absolutely amazing story. I stick together from top to bottom. Part of my struggle was the question he asked. "What is the real religion on earth? He said he was about 15. How many 15-year-olds would ask this question? He was much older than me, and I really only knew my own religion, so I never really questioned it. We do this now, but because of all the trouble in the world and what we see on the Internet, there was no Internet.
Anyway, I really like it and hope it's true.

Taavetti

Post by Taavetti » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:30 am

This thing is I and my sister really happen, when we are little girls, I ran into an intimate encounter, I remember it like yesterday, I was 6 years old, my sister four years old.We walk our dogs outside, we see on the head with a huge metal objects, to us a flash a light, we all scream as much as possible, but no one can hear our voice in our apartment. It was so loud, but it didn't take us, it was our dog that took off from us, he beat us in the house where we left at 6 pm, and we got home at 8 pm. I don't know that night but a few years what happened after the event to a doctor when I was older in my head and found a metal object I encountered a car accident, I need a magnetic resonance imaging, this is me on the table when I know it's there, in my head there is a very big noise, it is so painful, so I know this guy is not lying!