Is that Triangle UFO ?

What you see about UFO, the UFO video or pictures you take, and discuss here.
Arlington

Is that Triangle UFO ?

Post by Arlington » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 am

My husband was standing at the front door, trying to get out for a cigarette, while I was reading on the sofa. When he called out for me to join him. I did. I was surprised to see four bright orange lights moving slowly in the sky. At first I thought they were lanterns, but they didn't move much. I ran back inside to find some papers, ran outside, and found my battery was dead! I called out my child to record me, and she did a video of my video. We watched one of the lights suddenly flash past, and finally the three lights formed a triangle that pointed to the left and shot straight into the sky. The whole activity lasts 1-1 minute. We were all shocked, and so was the youngest. To be honest, I'm still surprised!

Hebrew Uziah

Re: Is that Triangle UFO ?

Post by Hebrew Uziah » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 am

A year ago, I saw something similar on a bus.They're far away, because they don't look like they're moving, but we are, they switch it off at random, always in different places.They also sparkled, and the other glittered.Not airplanes, helicopters, etc., because they're big and orange.

Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:23 am

I also saw 3 like this lamp in the night sky, I was watching a star, then I see the 3 stars look like from did not form a triangle of stars appear, and then arranged in a straight line, and then disappear, as they come from unknown space where lost a piece.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 am

I saw something like this in Glasgow, Scotland. My boyfriend saw it too. Our goal was 2013, which lasted more than a minute. This is the size of a football field and there are three orange bulbs at each point of the triangle. Objects or processes are placed vertically and moved upward toward the sky. In a blink of an eye, it disappeared.