Did NOAA hide something we don't know?

Personal true experiences about alien encounters
M.K.Barbara

Did NOAA hide something we don't know?

Post by M.K.Barbara » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:40 am

I've never seen anything I can relate to aliens, but over the years I've seen something strange in the sky. The strangest was in the early 1980s, when I saw a strange missile with wings flying hundreds of feet above a tree. I was still living in central Florida, where I was born, and there was a large active air force bombing range in the north of the county, not far from here. I wrote it as a military thing. Several people I worked with saw it. Years later, when I saw the video of a cruise missile, I knew what t was. I always thought it was launched at sea and was sent to test its ability to find targets.

We sometimes see other strange military equipment, like I see a B52 flying into a tree top. That's not the normal plane they use to bomb. Most of them were f4 through f16 and I still lived there at that time. Then I found out they would call in jumbo jets like that to calibrate the base's radar system.

Also, the launch project in Florida's canaveral province brought a lot of things. Most of NASA's launches will be announced, but there is also a military launch site there that will launch rockets without being announced. The national oceanic and atmospheric administration is also working in the cape of good hope.

One of the best things I've ever seen is a silver disc like something hanging high in the sky. When I was just looking at it with my eyes, I noticed the trajectory of a jet plane, and I was sure it was at a lower altitude. There was a good monitor in the truck, and I took it out and trained it. It turns out it's a big high altitude balloon and it has some kind of payload underneath it.

In the mid 1970s, the NOAA conducted some kind of high atmosphere test and we were later told by the media that it was the release of barium clouds. The tests lasted several days, causing large coloured curtains to appear in the evening sun. It's disturbing because there's no announcement and usually we don't see anything like the north star in Florida. My father saw it when he was young. It was his impression, but it was in the western sky, not the north. The NOAA issued a large press release explaining that this was just high-level atmospheric research and that no one should be worried.

Zeus

Re: Did NOAA hide something we don't know?

Post by Zeus » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 am

They test cruise missiles and sometimes fly in and hit Eglin's targets.

Victory bearer

Post by Victory bearer » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:48 am

I saw from a high-speed train that it had been a stealth bomber before it was officially announced that it was taking off from RAF Alconbury air base. That was around 1994.
This is the only UFO I have ever seen. (it doesn't look like anything on earth at all, which isn't surprising because it's so new and unique.)

A.K.A.

Post by A.K.A. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:50 am

It's cool. In the early 1990s, I attended an air show at my hometown's air force port, the WW II training base for the B17. They were driving the B17, which was billed as the only b24 at the time. But they lined up a group of military aircraft from different eras, with big signs in front of them telling people what an airplane was. The last space had a sign that said "stealth bomber" and there was nothing. It's just an empty position.

MichaelMar

Did NOAA hide something we dont know

Post by MichaelMar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:36 pm

I dont discount anything, because it might be the future youre seeing.

Watch around the site where you might have been injected, and note if you feel something foreign...