Encounter on January 28th, I had been taken onto a ship

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
Aethelred

Encounter on January 28th, I had been taken onto a ship

Post by Aethelred » Thu May 10, 2018 3:58 pm

On January 28th, just a few days ago, I met again. It sounded strange. I was taken out of a boat belonging to the union. Not deeply understand all the details of the meeting, I have been the main points of the information is that they are now involved in helping those living in all parts of the world dictatorship and/or political oppression free people of the region.

One way, they should do so (not too much physical interference) is to make hundreds of thousands of people in the ship process in vitro condition, like me, so communicate with tens of thousands of ordinary people, mainly those living in the troubled areas, living in the seeds of peace and freedom in everyone's mind. The project will have 10 to 15 large joint processes.

Most of these people will not consciously remember their experiences on the ship, but they will begin to change the oppression of their own country with these potential ideas. Sounds wonderful? We'll see. As before, I was asked to report what I had seen and what I had on board. So I will. Yes, these are special.

Amily

Re: Encounter on January 28th, I had been taken onto a ship

Post by Amily » Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 am

Interesting

UFO BB

Re: Encounter on January 28th, I had been taken onto a ship

Post by UFO BB » Sat May 12, 2018 9:41 am

Expect more information from you.