One day we will tell the truth.

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
Xerxes

One day we will tell the truth.

Post by Xerxes » Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 am

My mother told the story of her and her friends. Let's call her friend lisa.

When my mother and lisa were teenagers, they were on the roof of lisa's house, and they saw the bright lights in the sky. Then they knew that the light had disappeared. The thing is, they think they've been on the roof for 15 minutes, but about three hours later.

My mom doesn't remember what happened during that time. Lisa just refuses to talk. She would answer my mom's question with things like "I don't know" and "throw it away" for a long time.

A few months later, my mother left and lost contact with lisa for about 10 years. At last she saw her again, and immediately noticed that lisa was a little queer. She seemed "far away" to her, and had a very "dreamy" manner, just as she was really happy, without any reason for peace.

After they had talked for a while, lisa referred the matter to the roof. My mother says she still doesn't remember it, but lisa remembers. She remembers everything. At first, she said, everything was piecemeal, and she could not remember at all. She was confused, afraid, and wanted to avoid discussion. Then, as time went by, she began to remember more.

She remembered clearly, she remembered the other three times she had been kidnapped after that. At first, they paralyzed her and did all kinds of invasive experiments, but recently, they stopped investigating her and started talking to her. They don't speak English or any other human language, but she can understand what they say, even though she doesn't speak her own language. Obviously, they told her to do everything -- about space, the earth itself, the most striking is that her years in advance forecast will be in a particular year of pregnancy, and it will also be a stillbirth, and she can no longer have children. They also told her that it was not their fault, that they even tried to save her from this fate, but they did not succeed.

They also told her that they had kidnapped my mother after the first incident. My mom says she doesn't remember any other kidnappings, but she does often have nightmares about kidnapping, but she's "almost certain" they're just having nightmares.

Anyway, Lisa tells my mom that every time she talks to them, she becomes more and more aware of the truth. When her mother asked what the truth was, lisa simply said, "you'll know eventually," and she said that once she knew the "truth," everything would be fine.

Over the years, my mom met her several times, we still lived in her another state), she lived a very normal life, apparently not obsessed with alien creatures (like some is considered to be an alien abductees). She just brought it in, so it's not the central part of her everyday life.

Raymundo

Re: One day we will tell the truth.

Post by Raymundo » Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 am

I believe ...

MichaelMar

One day we will tell the truth

Post by MichaelMar » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 pm

I may be missing something here, but does anyone have detailed pictures of what was inside the cabinet?