So how do we think about these alien abduction stories?

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
AilenBaby

So how do we think about these alien abduction stories?

Post by AilenBaby » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 pm

My friend also Shared what he called the experience of alien contact.
"When I was young, about four or five years old, I had this experience," the user said. Until a few years ago, I thought it was a dream because it was a very vague memory, but over the years it became clearer and clearer.
"Now all I can remember is: I remember me when I was a child." I'm on this table. It's like a flat plate in the middle of a white room. The room is very bright. The clothes I wear remind me of a hospital gown. I can't move my body or my head. I can only look around with my eyes.
The door suddenly opened like an automatic door. Behind the door were all white, too, and suddenly the two men appeared at the door. They are very tall (about 7 feet), very thin and pure black, so I don't see any features.
"I've dealt with strange things all my life. Scars magically show up on me, bruises left when I wake up, etc.

The idea that aliens might exist may not be as far-fetched as it first seems. Professor Stephen Hawking is part of a $100 million project to find signals from alien civilizations called breakthrough listening. According to their website: "the breakthrough project is a scientific and technological exploration project that explores the major problems of life in the universe: are we alone?" Is there a habitable world near our Milky Way galaxy? Can we jump to the stars? Can we think and act together like a world in the universe?

Alessandro

Re: So how do we think about these alien abduction stories?

Post by Alessandro » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm

I saw the aircraft less than 15 feet above my head. I wish I could get into people's heads and make them believe me, but I know it's hard for anyone to believe they don't see it. When it happened, I was young, my brother and I were playing in the backyard at dusk. I still remember, as if it were yesterday.I remember seeing these artifacts on the cherry trees in the back yard of the house.Except for the buzzing, it was completely silent.It's almost like standing next to a car with a heavy bass but no sound. It's perfectly round and black. The process is about 20 to 25 feet in diameter and has four large domes at the bottom, milky white. It moves very slowly over our heads.Now, I am always surprised by this extraordinary event, which seems to affect my mood.My brother is older than me, and I remember him being scared and screaming, "go away, go away! "But I'm not afraid at all.I have this feeling, whatever it is, it's fun and harmless.At the same time, my brother panicked, and I kept jumping up and down Shouting, "down, down. "I remember being very excited about it. The matter continued, never stopping, but slowly drifted across the room and away from the scene.It's close enough for an adult to stand at the bottom of the story house.It was something that shaped who I am today. I often wonder if I've been kidnapped, but I don't remember, but I don't think it's possible, because I remember seeing no white spots.Still, I may not have been kidnapped, but I can't explain to you how frustrated people don't believe you are.

Fredericky

Post by Fredericky » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 pm

It's just my opinion, but I believe these alien stories, but not the little green man from the outside world.I firmly believe that these stories come from generations of traumatic mind control and/or ghost breakthroughs.Psychological control victims think they endure abuse c abuse is very common, this is a kind of alien kidnappings, this is true in a sense, and understanding to pure evil is logical!It's pure evil, Satan's control

K.Kenneth

Post by K.Kenneth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:33 pm

An unsolved mystery of unknown causes.Very good Sir.All about experienceThe details are not about the artifacts, nor where they come from, but why they come from their own places and do what they do to us.Each kidnapping story provides a little insight into why it happened.You don't have to have all the answers, but I can say for sure that it has to do with our physiology.It's mostly genetics.That's my guess.But I firmly believe that VMAT2 GENE has some meaning, and they must be interested in what we call the soul.It seems like we might be a strange experiment.And with the illness you've been told, you accept Jacques Vallee."Humans are controlled by a strange power that bends them in an absurd way, forcing them to play a role in a strange game of deception."

Hebrew Uziah

Post by Hebrew Uziah » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm

I know I'm skeptical, but I don't believe it.These creatures will be smarter than we are, dreaming dreams we can't even dream about.If our material can bend let us from a distance can't see the light, and created a genetically modified animal to rotate the bulletproof material, and floating speaker, so they can be set by them moving displacement or equipment in the solid objects.They can also easily influence people at the top and control our society as we do animals.

Balduino

Post by Balduino » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm

The only reason why I believe that aliens are real and that there are things about the Internet that are not involved is because of science.Think about how many species were created on earth.Stars and planets were created from planetary nebulae.And think about how earth handles the flow of water in the flow nebula and the various factors that lead to life and resources.
Now think about how scientists can create new life forms in their laboratories using G, T, A, and C (DNA), as well as organic silicon, carbon and other elements.
Imagine the universe's 96 billion light years, so huge and expanding, and creating all kinds of objects.
In my opinion, aliens have actually visited earth for many centuries (see some old pictures explaining Ufos, which show that these phenomena last for a long time).