Has this same thing happened to you ?

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
AlienReal

Has this same thing happened to you ?

Post by AlienReal » Sat May 05, 2018 8:42 am

When my son was about four years old, we were all kidnapped. A man took our hands, and we went through the walls to the boat. They put me on a metal table and covered my eyes with an orange cloth, but I could see it from the bottom. I saw two people next to my son, and I thought they wanted to hurt him. There's a bigger one... More than a man, he told them not to hurt him. I heard this in my head. My son was told to play with metal toys of all shapes and sizes. One thing I remember very well was the taste of their meat. It's an acid smell. The skin is very oily.

A few weeks later, I asked my son about it. He didn't want to say anything to me for a while, but then he said they told him not to talk about it. They brought him into the boat again, and they flew up in the air (how my son explained to me), and they showed him our house.

For the past 15 years, I have been unable to move for a few nights, and I believe this is my attempt.

AnypeOwneni

Has this same thing happened to you

Post by AnypeOwneni » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:04 pm

I had a similar problem a while back...battery would charge, and then start the car, but the next day--not enough juice to start.

Took the battery in for a test Sears and they verified it was the battery. Bought a new one, and no problems since.

Id take the battery in for one of those electronic stress tests. Sears will do this for free...

d

ValSpakly

Has this same thing happened to you

Post by ValSpakly » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:56 am

My old battery had a nice little hole in bottom of it. I got a new one and everything seems fine. Good thing you told me to get my battery checked out. Otherwise I might have had a big hole in the battery shelf from the acid . Thanks Dan