Am I saw the UFO ?

Personal true experiences about alien encounters
Adolf wolf

Am I saw the UFO ?

Post by Adolf wolf » Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 pm

I saw something unusual in the winter (about October and December 2017) in Edinburgh, Scotland.
One night, I came back from the students' laundry and stopped to look at the stars because it was a clear night. The first time I saw three stars were triangular, I thought they were just stars at first. And then I see three stars moving around the boundary around the star that makes up the outer triangle.
When three inner stars move, three angular stars move in the sky. The outer stars move not just in the same direction, but up and down, often stopping. The three "stars" in the corner have never been formed.
With no sound, they look like stars, and I guess it's some experimental stealth plane -- but it seems to be moving fast.
I watched it for about 15 minutes and even called a friend to see if he could see it from his apartment. I described its position in the sky, and he said he could see it too, which was strange.
Since then, I've been checking the Internet to see if anyone has seen anything like it, and your account is by far the best description I've seen that night. Never since have I seen such a thing!

Grainger

Re: Am I saw the UFO ?

Post by Grainger » Wed May 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Indeed, they look like bright stars without sound. I've come to the same conclusion that if they're as far away as they seem, they must be moving at an amazing speed. We're not crazy!

Zeus

Re: Am I saw the UFO ?

Post by Zeus » Wed May 30, 2018 3:04 pm

When I lived in the blue ridge mountains, I saw something similar. We had a guest who lived with us talking about the strange light, and he kept seeing it in the sky, and one night we were on deck, and he pointed out, like, "look, like this!" There are three lights that look like bright stars in different patterns.
We in the wild, so we are gazing at the stars, where the visibility is very good, although I have never seen such a dramatic things, but there are two times I saw a bright light move in a tight triangle.
I don't know what it is, but it's fun! I wasn't scared by it. It was like, "strange, I want to know what that is." Many people in this area have lived there for a long time. They often see strange lights.

MichaelMar

Am I saw the UFO

Post by MichaelMar » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Seriously though,, do you think aliens have ufo makes, and people designing special ones for themselves or just you ordinary O-disk flyer?