I know it sounding crazy

Personal true experiences about alien encounters
Gro.Benjamin

I know it sounding crazy

Post by Gro.Benjamin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am

This happened in early 2010. I live in a fairly large city in southern New Jersey, so although it's large in size and population, if that's reasonable, it's not a big city. A group of my friends worked at the local ice rink, where I spent a Friday night. They're closed, so we usually leave at midnight/around 1 a.m., depending on how crowded it used to be.

One night we went out and my friend and I planned to meet at her house. She walked in front of me, but we almost reached the end of the road at the same time. The rink is in the middle of an industrial park, so it's kind of like a strange area. Not at all busy, especially at night, but still close to the busy part of town.

Anyway, we're at the stop sign. She passed the crossroads, but when I stopped, I saw three very bright green figures, just to the right of the wood in front of me. They're triangular, and after a few seconds they start flying around. Their actions are meaningless. They were everywhere and moving fast. When I first saw them, they were grouped into a triangle. Then they act independently of each other. Obviously, they're big, but they're not very big.

I threw it at my friend's house and met her in the driveway. She asked me if I saw anything, and we made sure we saw the same thing. She called her friend and asked him if he had seen it (he was still at the rink), and he said he had. He told her he was driving back to his home on the highway and he could still see them in his car. My friend and I jumped into my car and walked down the road in the same direction. We chased them for a while, but they eventually disappeared.

I don't know what they are. No one but the three of us reported seeing such a thing. They weren't scary either. They just asked curiously, "what am I looking at?" I've never seen anything like this before or since.

Oakley

Re: I know it sounding crazy

Post by Oakley » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:51 am

One morning, as my husband and I drove past the Oracle of Az, I noticed a very bright light in the eastern sky. When we drove towards it, it stayed where it was. The sun is on the left and behind the object, so it's not a good reflection.
It's about 30 degrees above the mountain. At last the road turned north and we passed.
I took a picture with my cell phone, which was in the shape of a bell when it was enlarged, and there were obvious shadows around the light in the middle.
I checked Google's sky map to see if it was a planet. I think it's probably near the Mexican border, az-no, it's too high. Also, it was a Sunday, and they had a very rare test on Sunday.
I don't know what it is, but it's interesting.

Raymundo

Re: I know it sounding crazy

Post by Raymundo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:37 am

I remember seeing triangles in the sky when I was a kid.Four of us have seen this.Does it sometimes disappear more suddenly than the time it has just wandered around?I was in New Zealand.Whether it's a government aircraft or a UFO, it has to be a crazy technological advance to fly across the sky as quickly as the sky, not disappear? Not only fast, but also invisible autofocus!I can't hear anything.

MichaelMar

I know it sounding crazy

Post by MichaelMar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 am

You can't really know if you're crazy or not. It might be that you're normal and the people around you are crazy or you might be crazy and you don't figure it out. I think it's hard to tell if you want to figure it out yourself.