The encounter that night I'll never forget

Personal true experiences about alien encounters
Tangela

The encounter that night I'll never forget

Post by Tangela » Wed May 16, 2018 8:06 am

I'm not sure what happened that night, but I know as below:

I drove home at Indiana university for the weekend. It took me about two hours to get home, and I left Bloomington at about 10 p.m. At 10:53, I was on a two-lane country road, and when I saw the flickering light behind me, I took it home. I thought, "great, I'm going to be pulled over," so I moved to the next country road, about a quarter of a mile from where I'd noticed. When the car stopped, I began to open my glove box and took out my registration and insurance certificate. The lights suddenly disappeared and no cars passed.

This is where the story takes a turn, and I'm sure you'll think I'm just making up a story, because it's really a typical UFO movie or story.

The electronics in my car started to spin out of control. The radio was a random radio station, and the volume kept moving up and down, and the dome's lights and headlights started flashing, closing, and then reopening. It's 10:56 at night. I began to tell myself that my battery must have been broken, or that there was a short circuit in my car's power system. I bent over to open the hood and let me look at the battery -- the last thing I remember.

Then I knew that I opened my eyes and saw the night sky full of bright stars -- it was a cold night, as if I had never seen the stars that twinkled in my life. I sat up, looked around and saw nothing. Nothing is important. I am in the middle of a field, surrounded by the recent harvest of corn stalks. When I started to wake up, I started to freak out. Where am I? Why do I sleep in the middle of the field? Where is my car? I stood up and began to walk towards the big light in the distance, which I could see on a road half a mile away.

When I arrived at the nearest intersection, I saw 350 north and 50 west marks. I was half a mile from my car, right next to the main road. I started walking towards the headlights on the main road I could see. I can't say how long it took me to walk half a mile, but it couldn't be more than 10 to 15 minutes.

When I got to my car, all the lights went out. My battery died, which made me feel strange, because I couldn't have been there so long. I looked at the phone sitting on the passenger seat at 2:17 a.m., because I was already on the path, the lights flashing behind me. I remember sitting in my car, dumbfounded, wondering what had happened.

After sitting there for about half an hour, I remembered that my battery was dead, so I called AAA and made me jump. It took them about an hour to come to me because I was close to the nearest town. During this time, I just sat in silence, thinking about what had just happened.

To this day, I can't tell you what happened that night. All I know is that I can't think of any reasonable explanation for why I woke up in a car half a mile from the car after I stopped for three hours. I just Shared the story with another person. I'm sure people will either look at me like I'm crazy, or they'll tell the whole story as nonsense, and I can't blame them. If someone came to me with such a story, I might not believe their story.

Oakley

Re: The encounter that night I'll never forget

Post by Oakley » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

I think it will be an experience you will never forget in your life.

MichaelMar

The encounter that night Ill never forget

Post by MichaelMar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm

WOW You are a lucky person to have a partner that would go take the time to give
you the thrill of a life time. I would give almost anything to have an experience like yours.
I bet it was amassing.
Rader

Tangela

Re: The encounter that night Ill never forget

Post by Tangela » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:00 am

MichaelMar wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm
WOW You are a lucky person to have a partner that would go take the time to give
you the thrill of a life time. I would give almost anything to have an experience like yours.
I bet it was amassing.
Rader
I don't know. Maybe I'm a weirdo. I've had a lot of weird things in my life that I can't explain.