Google Timelapse reveals the amazing development of Area 51

Mysterious Area 51 Alien and UFO
WadsWorth

Post by WadsWorth » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:47 am

The drone images are exciting, but don't reveal much -- even on the most sunny days, it's hard to see much from a distance. Fortunately, Google has released a wealth of historical data showing in startling detail how district 51 has changed over the past three decades.

Please feel free to use the interactive Google time-lapse function directly, but the following items are from area 51:
Most obviously, a new main runway has been added, and the adjacent new road links it to the base. Keen eyes will also see new buildings emerge. Apparently, area 51 is not stuck in the past.

The satellite images for 2016 are much better than they were in 1984, but you can see more details using the old Google map. In full zoom, you can select individual vehicles and aircraft.
However, don't expect Google's satellite will find any suspicious activity or secret weapon - the military fully understand commercial satellite technology and foreign governments have how powerful, in broad daylight let hangar sensitive material into space before, will look before you leap. If aliens can be found, it is safe to say that they are safely hidden underground.

M.K.Barbara

Re: Google Timelapse reveals the amazing development of Area 51

Post by M.K.Barbara » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 am

Area 51 was used to test new aviation artifacts and was first used to test spy aircraft during the cold war.I know this because my father was in the military during the cold war, and sometimes he had to go to area 51 because he was in the air force.So these "ufos" are likely to be a new aviation technology.Does anyone stop to think, or am I the first?

Victory bearer

Post by Victory bearer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 am

Let me continue to answer some of these questions for you.The strange symbols or circles shown represent airfields and bombing ranges.It was part of nellis, marking its bombing range at the gate where the "camouflage" guys had gathered.Think about how big the desert is, depending on the height of the plane, and they need key artificial functions.Strange little planes and trains to nowhere are part of these bombing ranges.It helps to identify different types of targets and make our country so good at military tactics.However, I can't explain floating things, but I can explain most of what you see on Google earth.I don't work for district 51 or Ellis, but I'm a subject matter expert on things you've seen.

UFO BB

Post by UFO BB » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 am

I recently found a very similar structure in the Saudi Arabian desert on the Google map, except for some strange white powder materials that they seem to have made there! Where I found all the UFO sightings are close to the white things, obviously those who don't like really close to human civilization, because in these cities, I found the circular and almost transparent object in the least. Another interesting thing I found is that there are more pyramids around the world. It's worth traveling and finding them

Margarida

Post by Margarida » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 am

Think about it. If nothing happens in area 51, why is it an air force base now?
Just to hide it from other people. Think about this asshole what a joke is America

Zeus

Post by Zeus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:00 am

It is likely to be a military base with a weapons test site. Geometric symbols can be used to test weapons and aircraft.

MichaelMar

Post by MichaelMar » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 am

but Do you know where can I find on internet or could you give me a contact to him?