What happens when you try to break into area 51? (at video!)

Mysterious Area 51 Alien and UFO
Francesca

What happens when you try to break into area 51? (at video!)

Post by Francesca » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 am

How secure is security in area 51? From their experience, it's safe to say that they don't want you around the base.

M.Patrick

Re: What happens when you try to break into area 51? (at video!)

Post by M.Patrick » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:01 am

That's all bullshit.They have never passed these signs, so the military has no power to control them militarily.If they carry out military operations outside the base and block them, the army will only have the power of the police.So what they did was they used guns illegally, and they violated their right to ride a bicycle during the search.Real military security will not use all white old donkey driving, they use a raptor, they through the drones and hidden cameras won the all-weather video effect, unless they are forced to stop and prevent someone, otherwise they can't drive.They don't want to drive the whole place by patrolling the damn desert.This will only attract more attention and clumsy attempts to get in.The way they did it was completely substandard and relaxed. The first person lost control of his haircut and the second person gained weight and became an active soldier.Under their search, they never even asked for an id card or a helmet.They seemed unable to hold pistols.Real security, because they see that they don't use pistols, they use automatic machine guns.To me, this is a crude way to be true.

Grainger

Post by Grainger » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:02 am

Here's a theory: don't you think it's so easy for a lot of people to understand it and how they build it around big cities?I think this might be one of the reasons for false, A) they want all the attention, conspiracy theories and dare to go there the devil, and not the actual top secret base (that is, in fact, the highest confidential).If this is true so far, it is perfect.Or B) they just want to scare the enemy into thinking that their weapons/technology are so advanced that no one should cross them.All of these have some drawbacks, but anyway...

KOF King

Post by KOF King » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 am

If district 51 is just a thing without anything, the government will make it look like this, so they can hide something that has nothing to do with the public.

Tangela

Post by Tangela » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 am

Knowing a few old ladies, I could see them asking for directions, then seeing no sign of it, lost deeply.I just hope they weren't hurt or anything. It's unfortunate.There's never been a security mistake. If you go too far, you're an idiot or a troublemaker.But, for the old lady, I can see that they don't understand these signs, whether poor eyesight or naive, so I still hope that they have no hurt, just be fair to prosecute.

WadsWorth

Post by WadsWorth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:06 am

The reason they don't want anyone out is because they're still there testing ammunition.They also tested the new secret weapon, and radio active doctrine and the new type EMP weapons and electronic pulse, such as rail gun, as well as new and experimental testing ground of the aircraft, that is the reason why it is so closely guarded, because there is no any of these things let them watch there, it's just a huge sandbox, there's a track in the middle.

Francesca

Post by Francesca » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:06 am

I felt strangely, many security measures to protect something, is said to be very secretive, is that they are overweight, the unqualified soldiers wear camouflage gear, but driving a white truck?And they don't seem to be good at the beginning and the intruder doesn't seem to be good at it, right?The guy managed to get them. They didn't notice.I mean if they don't want people around them.They can't make a cheap barbed wire, an electric fence with a security camera, not a few signs and an idiot guard.To be honest, I think this is one of the few locals who own this land, making money from the intruders who lured them to this area with alien conspiracy theories.No one noticed that the victims of harassment and fines were disadvantaged groups such as the elderly or tourists, but those on bikes were simply told there would be no consequences.It's all a little weird for me, there's nothing like a high degree of security to accidentally get into an area that isn't open to the public.

Amily

Post by Amily » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:09 am

My grandfather died about a decade now, about area 51 construction work has been very excited, but every time he went out, he and other workers blind fold, to places where they work on that day, but never in the outside, they are always there.So what I get from this is that they've built the external structure.My grandfather did this after the Vietnam war, so I want to say this is between 75 and 80, and I hope I remember.

Balduino

Post by Balduino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:11 am

Are they trying to not let people through the area 51, because they hide, but hide your folder hidden flying saucer and a new generation of find all give up America's national aeronautics and space administration (NASA) give up area 51..Secret will be launched in 2017 who would look foolish NASA and area 51, don't forget that in the Antarctic region know everything will be informed whether or not their families at risk the truth will come if you want to know the source of it is the truth of the news, so all of the money is all about money.

Taavetti

Post by Taavetti » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 am

I believe area 51 exists because no one can be trusted.They could be there, and if they fall into the wrong hands, that would mean disaster.Another reason is that when it comes to paranormal phenomena, the public is too scared and stupid.Don't tell me they're not for them.They saw something strange in the sky and called the police instead of recording the incident.To overcome it, all our secrets are the best.