UFO hunters took the closest picture of Area 51

Mysterious Area 51 Alien and UFO
Aethelred

Post by Aethelred » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Tim Lee and Tracey Doyle recently climbed a 1.4-mile-high Peak of Tikaboo. The peak of tikapoor lies 25 miles across from the mysterious military base to capture the closest images ever taken in area 51.
From the top of the mountain, the two UFO hunters used professional telescope lenses to take the clearest pictures of buildings and vehicles on top secret government websites. These pictures show what looks like a water tower, several complexes, and moving cars.
Area 51 has been the focus of conspiracy theorists since at least the early 1960s. In 1955, the U.S. government called area 51 the air force's third unit flight test center, built in lake Groom, Nevada, for testing CIA spy planes.
That was the beginning of the cold war, and the United States had begun to recognize the potential use of hard-to-detect aircraft to obtain Soviet intelligence.
The base was used to develop the Lockheed u-2, an early American spy plane, and many other experimental spy planes. The base is also used to test the anti-radar capabilities of other American aircraft.
During the cold war, the base was used to inspect and reverse engineer Soviet and other foreign aircraft.
They are divorced or separated, but at this age there is great demand!
These bizarre and experimental aircraft was taken to the base, where the singular of radar flight training, and the position of the incredible top secret, and make the air force base in Nevada UFO's one of the focus of the theorists.

They believe that in 1947, in Roswell, new Mexico, an alien ship accused of falling was taken by the U.S. government to area 51 for inspection and testing.
This assumption is difficult to prove or refute because the government USES area 51 as a top secret base and does not allow any civilians to enter the site. It was not until 2013, when the Freedom of Information Act published documents relating to bases, that the us government acknowledged their existence.
The new images show no evidence of aliens or Ufos, but are likely to be the same source of narrative and conspiracy theories as any evidence from the site.

Amily

Re: UFO hunters took the closest picture of Area 51

Post by Amily » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm

In Oxnard, California 93033 area code, we can see a triangle Ufos and light ball, sometimes even throw them to really is very low, sometimes they will appear in the air force base near like giant ships, but I can't guarantee.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Great video. I'll never miss uploading. One question is, does the camera still exist when you're photographing an unknown light? Because you don't have to compare it to stars to find it? I actually saw three lights dancing in random groups in the night sky, not knowing what they were. No one knew about the plane, and the balloon explained what I had seen that night. But I didn't get it in video like you did.

Francesca

Post by Francesca » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:43 pm

What a great video! Keep amazing people at work! Work for I love you :) it's just a problem. I'm not from the United States. I've never seen black f-16s. What are they?

Xerxes

Post by Xerxes » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:44 pm

This is the best video I've seen so far in area 51! Unbelievable pictures! You win likes and points! If you can have a night scene at the foot of the mountain, I bet you'll have at least a little activity. I really like this video, I hope you can record more interesting video!

Victory bearer

Post by Victory bearer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

With the most powerful telescope you can buy, so we can see the crystal-clear right up to the hanging door on the right of the base, as if you were actually at the base. You can see the closest images ever, but they look digitally scaled, and you can do better.

Wainwright.D.

Post by Wainwright.D. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Notice that there are no planes on the basis, because the Google image doesn't want people to know it's active. Yes, it's active because I live there and it's a cool sight to see them take it off at night. The best I've seen is the F117 stealth jet and the F35 taking off vertically.

ValSpakly

Post by ValSpakly » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 am

Thanks I hope it all works out for you For one or two kids its super easy Took my two boys ages 5 and 2 out for a drive the other day. Was nice not having the Minivan for a change, although I really love my Ody, Im head over heels for this HR-V

By the way, I wanted to buy used 2004 Chevrolet Silverado and i'm glad that I checked it's VIN and car maintenance records before buying. I used Vinchain http://vinchain.io/report/check vin reports service and with their help I knew that vehicle mentioned before is with all over damage. Hope you'll save your bucks and in my opinion they are better than other car vin number check repositories