The ancient aliens are real.

Proof of ancient aliens
GlenWood

The ancient aliens are real.

Post by GlenWood » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:22 am

The evidence for an ancient astronaut's visit to earth is extensive, and there is plenty of tangible evidence, not just stories passed down from generation to generation.
But have true ancient pottery, statues, text, and the gods on pottery, metal, and even gold statue, coupled with the great pyramid, is likely to lead to the gods of the stairs, and even a helicopter landing field such as space port), and carved on the rock, and these are endless. Like a "modern TV documentary that shows what's happening in the world today"?
I'm going to put these epic images of the ancient puzzle here. That's what it really means, a huge puzzle that you, me and anyone can put together?
We just need to cancel the school, college, university and family guidance of all other program, and all you have seen TV, read, from "met" you hear something? Ha, ha, ha.

Don't I know there's so much evidence around the world? I think the ancient aliens were given but honestly it seems that every civilization has met aliens or met gods and they all seem to come from space, right? It's incredible. Not only is this incredible, it's also creepy! As if this happened at the height of every civilization?
Are ancient humans close to our "peak of civilization", and if they were, would we be greatly impacted by god or alien "gates of the universe"? I automatically see aliens as grey. Short, big head and tear-shaped black eyes. Thin and gray. But on the other hand, I can't seem to imagine him/her in my heart. What about you? If I say imagine god in your mind, can you? Maybe we're just not supposed to know god but we're supposed to know aliens?

The ancient Mesoamerican civilization, the Mayan civilization, the Inca civilization and the Aztecs were fascinating. In a very short time, before the Spanish invasion, they reached high social, cultural and technological levels. They and Mesopotamia and Egypt civilization at the same level or higher level, although they don't have contact with, but have striking similarities between them, mainly in construction and knowledge of astronomy.

Alessandro

Re: The ancient aliens are real.

Post by Alessandro » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:24 am

Anyone who has ever been a education, open-minded person will realize that the history we have learned is a farce! Personally, I think there is strong evidence of many civilizations before our current "historical" era. Just an idea?

Fredericky

Post by Fredericky » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:24 am

Tens of thousands of years ago, our ancestors have been flying saw strange creatures on the ground, to make them at a loss, but they were not trying to hurt them, but with their high tech to help them build some stood still in the large temples and pyramids on the ground so I do believe that aliens have visited our planet, and left some powerful evidence

Balduino

Post by Balduino » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:26 am

The bible tells the truth about these lives.First read genesis 6, then read the first chapter of Enoch.Also check out L.A Marzulli.Here's some information from Enoch:
According to Enoch, the fallen angel Shemyaza is another form of azazazel, teaching humans to use root cutting and magical art. Amarus, the fallen angel, taught to resolve the boundary; Baraqijal teaches astrology;Knowledge of constellations (astronomy);Knowledge of clouds and sky (weather prediction and divination); Shamsiel, the symbol of the sun (the mystery of the sun);The process of Sariel's moon (the menstrual cycle is used for gardening and agriculture and mysterious mysteries); Penemore guides humanity in the art of writing and reading;Dr. Kashdejan teaches the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and medical science.

Nicolau

Post by Nicolau » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 am

These people are not aliens.They are earthlings.The earth has gone through many cycles.Some civilizations have made it another example of our modern technology.Of course, we have destroyed ourselves several times, and natural disasters have destroyed us.There are aliens, but they don't wear suits like our astronauts.Why are they, if they have the ability to travel here, then they have the ability to apply a force field around their body.

Tom

Post by Tom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:28 am

The most interesting thing, I think, is that the ancient statue compares to the spacesuit that our astronauts wear today.In other words, they look like earth astronauts' spacesuits.Why do people think that creatures from other planets look like us today?Common sense suggests that ancient people would see spacesuits worn by astronauts today.This gives more credibility to the possibility of "time travel".CERN is already there, and it makes sense to have a comparable life-support "suit" that can travel over time.