UFO hunters have found a visible statue of alien warrior on Mars.

Alien evidence to prove alien existence
Oakley

UFO hunters have found a visible statue of alien warrior on Mars.

Post by Oakley » Sun May 13, 2018 3:35 am

UFO researchers believe they have found evidence of life on Mars after they found photographs of the surface of the planet.
The Bristol space video reporter Joe white said he found a statue in the image of the rover. These images show the head of an ancient female warrior.
He said in the video that He found a small feminine statue head in Gale Crater on Mars in the Curiosity. The image from NASA.
Mr. White uploaded the photos to his YouTube channel, artaleintv-marszoo. In his video description, he said he found a tiny female statue on Mars' Gail crater, a NASA curiosity.
He says it looks only a few inches or less.
The statue looks like a female warrior, with a medieval helmet on the earth. Its forehead is clearly marked, and facial features are similar to those of Egypt.
The statue looks like a female warrior with a helmet from The middle ages on Earth. It has an obvious effect on The forehead and with facial features similar to an Egyptian.
Mr White said, this is he found on Mars in recent years, one of hundreds of similar artifacts, he thought it likely to further prove that Mars in the past there is an old civilization and art.
How long have you had this problem?
Some of white's followers thought it was a statue. However, many people think this is only part of the fantasy.
The illusion is that when the eyes are deceived by the brain, they see familiar shapes or objects, such as patterns, textures, faces, animals, clouds, rock surfaces, and so on.
'it's probably a stone that looks like a face,' one viewer wrote. They didn't believe it was anything unusual.

AilenBaby

Re: UFO hunters have found a visible statue of alien warrior on Mars.

Post by AilenBaby » Sun May 13, 2018 3:43 am

One day I saw the same statue in the clouds.It's not like the human mind put it on things...These are some great works of art.

Airn

Post by Airn » Fri May 18, 2018 7:27 am

Looks like a monkey in the helmet.

A.K.A.

Post by A.K.A. » Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 am

It must be a statue of the head on one side.No mistakes!It's hard to tell whether it's a woman's head or a man's head.As for Joe, I have to disagree with you in your eyes.It looks very much like the eyelid is partially closed.If the eye is above normal, as you think, then it's anatomically out of proportion.
However, just to the left of the head are two small pieces.When I look furthest from these two little guys, I guess it's part of her/her chin, and it looks like it could fit in there.This is my guess, it's been cut off by the jaw bone and it's gone down.The same color even appears to shrink to a circular point, as the chin bone is and appears to align with the lower side of the jaw attached.

K.Kenneth

Post by K.Kenneth » Sat May 26, 2018 7:29 am

The nose and chin look broken.But it does look like a very detailed face.It could be a particular individual, right?:) and the skull is cool.Maybe it's fused with rock enough to make it look very warped in size and shape?
We will have a profitable information blackout in the past, don't worry.We will collate the records of the Marsian part of our culture.One way or another, we'll get these answers.Man needs to know more than he needs to deny.