Alien shock-proof? Aliens may live in the acidic clouds of Venus, according to a study supported by NASA

Alien evidence to prove alien existence
K.Kenneth

Alien shock-proof? Aliens may live in the acidic clouds of Venus, according to a study supported by NASA

Post by K.Kenneth » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:03 am

According to scientists, black patches have been found in the earth's clouds, which may indicate that microbes can live there.
They used space probes to detect dark spots around Venus' rust-colored stars, which are similar to the light-absorbing properties of bacteria on earth.
The study, published earlier this week, shows that the microbes can survive by being blown away by the wind in Venus' cool clouds.
"Our comparative analysis supports a mixed hypothesis that alien species can survive in the interior and contribute to the spectral characteristics of the golden nebula," the Nasa-supported report said.

"To test the points here, we put forward the need for a comprehensive chemical, biochemical and microbiological research, focuses on Venus clouds under the condition of the survival of terrestrial microorganisms and spectroscopy."
According to these findings, further research on Venus is needed, experts say, and the team has called for samples to be sent back to earth.
It added: "in the future, actual habitability of Venus' clouds, ideally will benefit from the orbiter, lander, aircraft/balloons, and mixed sample return mission."
Sanjay Limaye, from the center for space science and engineering at the university of Wisconsin-Madison, says the planet has plenty of time to evolve. He added: "Venus has some intermittent dark spots, sulfur-rich plaques that vary up to 30 to 40 percent in ultraviolet light and are soft at long wavelengths."

Venus is very bleak surface condition, acid rain and the temperature is close to 500 ° C.
The latest explosive detection is the researchers Barry DiGregorio published last month in the journal science world, he told the daily star on the Internet, he believed that the aliens have been found on Mars.
Dr DiGregorio accused NASA of covering up evidence of extraterrestrial life and was convinced that images released this year by NASA's curiosity rover were evidence of fossilized remains.
The university of Buckingham researchers say the "molluscs" roamed the red planet.

Alessandro

Re: Alien shock-proof? Aliens may live in the acidic clouds of Venus, according to a study supported by NASA

Post by Alessandro » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:05 am

I just saw Shane's conspiracy theory posted on video. Plot of voice mail when they translate everything, it said "they are not human, and they will be on April 18, 2018," or something like that, so maybe it is all connected?

Maximus

Re: Alien shock-proof? Aliens may live in the acidic clouds of Venus, according to a study supported by NASA

Post by Maximus » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:07 am

Aliens are real! When I was 7 years old, I remember I was taking my dog to business. Because it took her so long for me and my sister (who was there) to look up and see a UFO. I'll try to describe it. It's a UFO, of course, it's a medal, it's a bar on the top, it's green on the bottom, it's surrounded by Windows. My sister and I went to find our dog and left quickly. When my sister was walking her dog, I looked up at the UFO and saw an alien. No one believes I saw Ufos only when I saw aliens and my sister.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:09 am

We humans expect planets with conditions that support human life, such as oxygen and water. So they say that alien life could be on that planet, what if we're wrong? Humans breathe oxygen, drink water, and need a certain temperature that is neither too hot nor too cold to survive. If those extra terrestrial species may not need these conditions to survive, so if they are different from us, they may be inhaled other than oxygen gas, so we look the wrong way. We may not be descended from some alien species, we are from earth, if aliens live in Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. They provide harsh conditions for our survival, but for the perfect aliens. These aliens may hide from us. I have a question to ask: "are we one in a billion or one in a billion?"

Zeus

Post by Zeus » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:11 am

The only way Venus can adapt to us remotely is by building a floating research facility in the upper atmosphere above the sulfuric acid cloud. Get the robot closer to the surface for analysis.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:11 am

It always makes me wonder how bacteria can survive in these conditions. This simple creature can withstand those pressures, temperatures and acidity. I wonder how this is possible. I'm sure it's a complicated answer, but I just don't know how acid can destroy so much, but somehow, bacteria are just chilling, universe! Is it an element? What keeps them alive?

M.K.Barbara

Post by M.K.Barbara » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 am

I think that NASA and inspections should use them the right way to protect the earth from space, and how to make the earth last longer, because I heard Stephen Hawking said that the earth will only continue to 2600 because of heat, so I want to raise and the national aeronautics and space administration can be a way to use their gadgets to cool the earth, let the earth last longer, let us in their homes, human life rather than move to another planet.